Te Karere Newsletter
The College publishes an e-newsletter regularly.
Guidelines for newsletter articles:
1. We accept a variety of articles for the newsletter. Examples from practice, research summaries, other items of relevance to health care. They may have a clinical practice, education, policy, legislation funding or leadership focus.
2. The article needs to be of interest to nurses working in mental health, disability and/or addictions environments.
3. Generally, no more than 750 words max per article (no minimum). If more than 750 please contact the editor to discuss space.
4. Please send any details, summaries to the editor at email@example.com with ‘NZCMHN Newsletter’ in the subject line. Feel free to send any queries also.
5. Newsletter is published quarterly March, June, September, December.
All drafts are due in by the 10th of that month for publication at the end of the month.
Dr. Chris Taua
- College News
- Te Karere Newsletter
- Credentialing News
- Media Releases
- Covid 19
- Nurse Profiles
- Job Vacancies